NameSilo

Terminator 3

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just saw that movie earlier. I LOVED it! I like it far better than the Matrix. It would be useless to me if Arnold wasn't in it though. It's funny cuz after watching almost invincible robot vs almost invincible robot 2 for 2 hours it's like boy they had to destroy a lot to make that movie :D I liked the fact that the bad bot was in the form of a woman for a change, she did a nice job too . If I were the skynet computer system I would have made it in the form of a woman to begin with because people seem to have this thing that women arn't as violent as men. So having the terminator be in the form of a woman really tricks us humans because we go by looks so much :p Anyway how did you like this movie? How did you like it compared to X men and the Matrix? I am also REALLY excited because the main star of this movie (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is running to become my state's governor :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cant wait for this in the uk

•••
I heard he says "TaLk to da hAAND" (trying to mimic his speaking)

•••
•••
Maybe i'll see it, as i do get in for free so its pointless to not see movies...

I work for the local chain of theatres

•••
Cool Devil that's a neat little bonus :)

•••
Heh, yep. I went out to the multiplex two times this week to see finding nemo. Brought my ladies friends with me. But you see some pretty messed up things working at a movie theatre. But i wouldn't want to get off topic. PM me if any of you want to hear about it...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back