Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Template for flash portfolio

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

MattDavies

Established Member
Impact
0
I have just recently made a template from my new website 666it.net I would like to know what you think of it and anyway it could improved. The website is still underconstruction but the home page and some other pages are up.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Looks like your website is down.
 
0
•••
Same here, would review and help.
 
0
•••
The website is down at the moment because my host has changed his reseller hosting. I will post back when i know that the site is back up.
 
0
•••
The site is back up and i have got a forum on it aswell now.

666it
 
0
•••
lol check my site if u want. I'm into flash but not really a html person. I did my entire site in flash, and now I'm doing one for my school, see if it's good.
My own site: http://www.apex.co.nr
school site: http://www.apexstudio.co.nr (still under construction)

I'm very interested in actionscript now wonder if you know anything about it?
 
0
•••
How old are you matt?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back