Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Telly dot tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

qO_Op

Namepros MemberEstablished Member
Impact
35
What do you think about this one?

Telly = Television = TV :music:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Who Love's Ya, Baby!
 
0
•••
lol - I love you in Lutz John - defaultuser :) let's grab a cup of coffee and watch TV in TB? :)
 
0
•••
thx
 
0
•••
Would say $50-$100. Good fit with the extension but I don't think it wouldn't mean much to those outside of UK influenced areas. The other issue is the broadness of it. Not sure what it would really be used for.
 
1
•••
Thanks snoop! I actually purchased this one because I liked the brandableness (not a word lol) of it (in my mind anyway).
I agree about the UK, we use the word quite often here, but if I were to develop then it would be worldwide, I think.

I found one site The 31st Annual TELLY Awards | Home / Telly Award - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and they are based in NYC but I wasn't sure about how often the term is used in the US.

Appreciate the thoughts.
 
0
•••
We do say telly in the uk but not sure how you would use this as a domain..tv?

.tv is a great ext imo .... just not everything fits...

Just because it's a good/great name.. does not mean it fits the .tv ext

again jmo :)

Good luck as always
 
1
•••
Thanks for your opinion ~mm~!

I've got an idea for the name which I may look into...
 
0
•••
Tough to market outside the UK. Catchy for in the UK though but a bit redundant.

It's worth a punt at regfee but I wouldn't spend a whole lot on it.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back