Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Telephone Bets

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMiNIC

Account Suspended
Impact
54
Telephone Bet/s in Espanol.

Huge growth industry.

Many Argentinian companies taking bets from telephones bypassing the need for a credit card.

Please appraise...

ApuestaTelefonica.com

ApuestasTelefonicas.com


Thank you DOMiNIC
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump. :)
 
0
•••
Hello DOMiNIC, I think these domains are pretty good as the Spanish population is growing rapidly in the USA and there will be a bigger demand for the spanish speaking internet.

I would say Mid to High $XX undeveloped.
 
0
•••
Snurf said:
Hello DOMiNIC, I think these domains are pretty good as the Spanish population is growing rapidly in the USA and there will be a bigger demand for the spanish speaking internet.

I would say Mid to High $XX undeveloped.

Just to make sure I understood... you mean the demand for the spanish speaking internet will grow because the population of spanish speakers in the USA is growing???

Maybe I didnt understand well...

I agree with the appraisal though. Without development and being long names they would hardly reach high $XX, in my opinion.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back