Established Member
Impact
Lucky person that owns Telepathy.com
Do you think it is for sale?

@elonmusk
2h
The first Neuralink product is called Telepathy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's the domain (and brand) of a well known domain investor.

Brad

•••
Elon might come knocking. I would take shares.

•••
The word Telepathy is associated with scams and pseudoscience. The last person to buy a name with that word in it, is someone that respects science.

•••
Why would Musk need this? It's just a product of a brand. Most companies do not own the domains associated with their products.

Take the mechanical pencil Graphgear by Pentel.

1706602890697.png

Graphgear.com isn't owned by Pentel.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I think it's a pretty neat word for a brand. Obviously very well suited to the neuralink brand with it mind reading links.

Will he want the name? Maybe. I mean Microsoft wanted xbox.com and Apple wanted iPhone.com so brands do go for product names.

•••
The word Telepathy is associated with scams and pseudoscience. The last person to buy a name with that word in it, is someone that respects science.
So, he choosed 'telepathy' as the name of one of their product, but he could be the last person to buy the coresponding domain name? There most be some logic behind this, which I don't understand. Also, Musk's chip will allow a man to control a computer with his mind, so what else will work much better than 'telepathy'?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back