Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Telegram's Gram domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

DomainArmer

Established Member
Impact
215
Hi,

A few weeks ago, I discovered this subject (Showcase LIBRA domains) while doing researches on the Libra thing... and I saw the opportunity in it, as I was already interested in domaining. But I thought it was already late.

But yesterday, I read about Telegram, launching its own cryptocurrency called "Gram".

Do you think, I should invest in the "Gram" domains?
And what are your "Gram domains?

Thank in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The thing with cryptocurrency is there is alot out there and many more continuing to pop up. It's very hard to guess what will stick and what won't. Pertaining to domains, it is very speculative with very high risk. If you proceed, do so with utmost caution.

Thank you very much for your advice.
 
1
•••
UP
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back