Dynadot

negotiable 'tech' , 'holo' , '3D' + 'charging' .coms for sale! - HologramMedia.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always loved tech and future tech themed .com's. PM me if any of the below names are of interest to you, your business or your clients.

"3D Printing"

3DBuds.com , 3DEarBuds.com + 3DEarPlugs.com
Corner the market of custom-fit 3D printed earbuds or plugs.

"Wearables"

eInkTattoo.com , eInkTattoos.com , BioTatt.com
Blue-tooth connected sub-dermal tattoos that can be make your skin a digital canvas that can be a modified however you like.

StatBands.com , StatsChip.com + StatsPatch.com

Opportunities to brand a wearable product that monitors health and bio-metric statistics.

SubdermalTech.com , SubdermalTattoo.com + SubdermalTattoos.com

Under the skin technology opportunities.

EnergySleeve.com + EnergySleeves.com

Could be a garment with charging properties or a sleeve for a phone or laptop to be placed into.

"Tech Charging"

ChargingDecal.com , ChargingDecals.com , ChargingPods.com , ChargingSkin.com , ChargingSkins.com , ChargingStands.com + ChargingStickers.com ChargingPlatform.com + ChargingPlatforms.com
All of the above names could brand the corresponding accessories that charge current and future tech products.

InductionCharger.com , InductionChargers.com , InductionCharging.com , InductionMats.com , InductionPad.com + InductionPads.com
Induction: "A method used to charge an object without actually touching the object to any other charged object". Wireless charging technology is on the rise and these 'induction' themed names can help to corner the market.

MagneCharge.com , MagneCharger.com , MagneDock.com , MagneticCharger.com , MagneticCharging.com + MagneticDock.com
Another form of wireless charging is rapidly becoming more and more mainstream. This niche portfolio could charge up your business.

LeviCharge.com , SonicCharger.com , SonicChargers.com , SonicCharging.com , UltraSonicChargers.com , VirtualCharger.com , VirtualChargers.com + VirtualCharging.com
More wireless charging product branding opportunities!

"Holo + Hologram"

HoloAdvertise.com , HoloAlbum.com

HoloAvatar.com + HoloAvatars.com

HoloDecal.com + HoloDecals.com

HoloFigurine.com , HoloFigurines.com , HologramFigurine.com + HologramFigurines.com

HoloFloors.com + HologramFloors.com

HoloFriends.com

HoloImager.com + HoloImages.com

HoloLove.com

HoloMe.com

HoloMessages.com + HoloMessaging.com

HoloRide.com

HoloRooms.com

HoloTablet.com + HoloTablets.com

HologramMedia.com

LegacyHologram.com + LegacyHolograms.com

I hope you like my selection! Visit StrategyNaming.com for more details if there is any interest in the above names, or feel free to send me a PM

RJ

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It's great to see names like PowerStation.com sell in excess of $10K this week.

To see a great list of tech charging .com's visit StrategyNaming.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice to see eCharge.com sell for $5,601 yesterday.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Great to see SolarCharger .com sell for $9,150 yesterday.

•••
•••
•••
•••
New names added!

ChargingPlatform.com and ChargingPlatforms.com

It's the place where EV's will have to park to charge up wirelessly.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back