IT.COM

available TDNAM - $5 BIN List

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, I'l try this again. Here I am going to post $5 BIN domain names available on TDNAM.com - Please post if you end up purchasing domain names on this list. Rep or NP$ are always welcome.

Todays Domain:

ApplicationModel.com - 7 Years Continuous Registration

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Louddrums,

Thanks for the headsup. I'm in unfamiliar territory with this one, not even sure how it got there. I'll have to search around for a 'adult' database of keywords to filter out. I'm wondering first if this is the issue or if it is something else. If that was the case, then it would have banned sedo and all the auction houses because I don't think they have any such filters as well.

Would you mind pm'img the filtering services that are causing this and I'll contact them directly?

- Bob

•••
•••
ToughBet.com
CurrentLending.com
NiceBuyers.com
LatestLists.com
OnlineExamples.com
TalentLives.com
DetroitLotto.com
GreatTemplate.com
OfficialBrokers.com

•••
billgulch said:
ToughBet.com
CurrentLending.com
NiceBuyers.com
LatestLists.com
OnlineExamples.com
TalentLives.com
DetroitLotto.com
GreatTemplate.com
OfficialBrokers.com

Nice domains, but dont took any this time.

BTW. Happy birthday :) :tu:

•••
Freshdrop.net UPDATE:

Added new language quick searches:

French
German
Dutch

Enjoy and happy hunting!

- Bob

•••
Bob,

Great work on FreshDrop - its becoming a phenomenal tool!

Justin

•••
Sweet bro, you added viet too? Awesome. :tu:

•••
AzN,

Yes, I actually added Viet for me so stay away from those names. :P

- Bob

•••
Freshdrop.net UPDATE:

Big Upgrade

Added new quick searches:

Keys (We took the last 1 million most searched key word/phrases and scan our databases to find any match)

Names (We scan all our database for any domains that match somebodies first name)

Added new database:

Sedo Auctions (Now see analytics for all domains in Sedo Auctions)

Let me know what you guys think about this. I'm really excited about this upgrade.

Enjoy and happy hunting!

- Bob

•••
gorilla_bob said:
AzN,

Yes, I actually added Viet for me so stay away from those names. :P

- Bob

anh la viet?

•••
What about alexa rank? TDNAM traffic is quite confusing.

•••
We can get alexa rank...from some of the posts in other threads it did not appear that alexa rank was a big analytic for domainers, here are some of the analytics that we have lined up.

Google backlinks
Yahoo backlinks
MSN backlinks (Most likely aborted since we believe that MSN backlinks are broken)

Archive Age
Archive Results

Maybe List: List of things that we may or may add depending on popularity and feedback.
-----------
Other Extensions registered count
DMOZ Listed
Yahoo Directory Listed
Alexa Rank

Let me know if there are anything else that you would like or if there is a favorite from the 'Maybe List' that you would love to have.

- Bob

•••
gorilla_bob said:
We can get alexa rank...from some of the posts in other threads it did not appear that alexa rank was a big analytic for domainers, here are some of the analytics that we have lined up.

Google backlinks
Yahoo backlinks
MSN backlinks (Most likely aborted since we believe that MSN backlinks are broken)

Archive Age
Archive Results

Maybe List: List of things that we may or may add depending on popularity and feedback.
-----------
Other Extensions registered count
DMOZ Listed
Yahoo Directory Listed
Alexa Rank

Let me know if there are anything else that you would like or if there is a favorite from the 'Maybe List' that you would love to have.

- Bob

I'll vote for DMOZ listed ;)

•••
•••
Freshdrop.net UPDATE:

Added new analytic (WBR - Wayback Results)

Now you see how many archive records a domain has. For the next few days the scans will be running to update our current domains but you will start seeing data populate.

Enjoy and happy hunting!

- Bob

•••
DMOZ listed domains would be a great thing according to me too :) :)

•••
champ_rock said:
DMOZ listed domains would be a great thing according to me too :) :)
Yes would be fantastic! Geo domains would be cool too..

•••
Ok guys... next on our list todo will be DMOZ then.

Question: Can anyone tell me why DMOZ listed is so good for a domain? Lots of people have requested this but I'm not sure why it is so good so I haven't put it in as an analytic yet.

Maybe if I understand it's importance then it would make more sense to put it on or not.

- Bob

•••
From my understanding, and correct me if I am wrong, the importance of DMOZ is because its a directory with human editors, deciding to include/exclude sites in their directory. So having your site in the DMOZ directory is a mark of quality with capital Q for your web site. I also think Google check and value web sites based on whether or not they are included in DMOZ.

Cheers and keep up the fantastic work Gorilla Bob!

•••
DMOZ is simply the largest directory and if u try to apply for any listing in it, u will urself find that its next to impossible. they are very very choosy and hardly admit ur sites

therefore, if a domain is by default added to DMOZ then people will pay more for that domain

•••
I just snagged a great domain from tdnam for $5...southparkforums dot com. :)

•••
A nice domain that's available now:
youpaynow.com more then 7 years old.

Have a look.

regards

•••
Hey guys, thanks for all your patience as we moved freshdrop.net to our new server. Not sure if you noticed, but performance is "FAST AS LIGHTNING" now! So we have spent the last 2 weeks in addressing any and all PERFORMANCE issues.

For the first time today, we experienced our first D.o.S. attack on our server. Which can only mean that there are entities out there that don't want you to use the services at Freshdrop.net. Rest assured, our technical teams are working around the clock to make sure that this won't happen anymore.

Some more good updates...in the next few months we will be launching our premium monthly subscription services. I'll drop in and give more hints on what's in stored for freshdrop.net as we get closer and closer to launch date of our premium services. But I know for professional domainers, what we have in store will really be useful.

- Bob

•••
Hello Friends,

It's time to show your support for FRESHDROP.NET

We ask that you go vote for the domainer's choice awards and choose FRESHDROP.NET as the Best Domainer Tools.

Go here to show your support and vote for freshdrop.net to be the best domaining tool in the industry.

http://domainerschoiceawards.com/polls.php

Scroll all the way to the bottom until you find the 'Best Domainer Tool' category. For now, you will need to select 'YOUR CHOICE' and then type in FRESHDROP.NET.

I also urge you to show your support by emailing [email protected] and petitioning domainerschoiceawards to add FRESHDROP.NET to the category so people can see the option.

Thank you so much for showing your support for us.

Many thanks and we are working the midnight clock to bring you even more good things to come from www.freshdrop.net.

- Bob

•••
It is down right now... =(

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back