IT.COM

discuss .TAXI .LIMO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cabotower

Top Member
Impact
are they worth picking up or not? if so the premiums or the "regulars"? are these things moving ? should i get into a taxi or should i get into a limo? what is the most i should pay for a premium or a regular?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Best to AVOID these non-moving TLDs.

•••
Only 3 .limo sales on namebio.com
coaches.limo 500 USD 2015-05-09
atlanta.limo 4,400 USD 2014-12-24
lasvegas.limo 4,400 USD 2014-12-24

Only 4 taxi sales on namebio.com
autonomous.taxi 938 USD 2016-11-14
bid.taxi 2,185 USD 2015-10-29
hallo.taxi 1,296 USD 2015-09-01

No sales in years. All the big time name are taken. Don't waste your times on things that ''might be'' or ''still decent'' on non-moving TLDs.

•••
are they worth picking up or not? if so the premiums or the "regulars"? are these things moving ? should i get into a taxi or should i get into a limo? what is the most i should pay for a premium or a regular?
The question should not be if you should pick .taxi or .limo or .basketball or .football - The question is, do you see (are you able to register) meanigful combo, where right of the dot match perfectly left of the dot AND it is for low yearly renewal? And there is a large pool of end users which could utilize the domain.
If so, then you can consider it, but it is still much more complex then that.
Imo if you wil simplify things as in your question, you will not make good decisions :)

•••
i went ahead and made a .taxi purchase , harrychapin.taxi . 100% of the .taxi domains are aimed at someone starting up in the taxi business , not this one. it is completely different from all others out there.it is truly unique.aimed at a fan of classic rock,great for a tribute site.a piece of music history,something there is only one of in the world.at a $6.99 price with a $37.89 renewal (if i choose to) it'll be cool to throw it out there for a year on namesilo and see what happens. cheers ps - you gotta admit , it's the coolest .taxi ever !

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back