Domain Empire

Taxes...

NameSilo
Watch
Would I have to pay taxes if my paypal account was just kinda a temporary holder of money? Like people send money to me and then there's a random winner and then I give that person the money? Obviously if I kept a percentage of the cash I'd have to pay taxes on that but what about the rest of it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That depends on so many things, and you're asking the wrong question anyway. But the answer is basically yes, you would have to declare the income.

•••
SrbShooter said:
Would I have to pay taxes if my paypal account was just kinda a temporary holder of money? Like people send money to me and then there's a random winner and then I give that person the money? Obviously if I kept a percentage of the cash I'd have to pay taxes on that but what about the rest of it?

My advice is this:

Don't start. Your talking about more than just taxes here. You need gaming licenses for things like that.

•••
Yes I agree, I wouldnt do it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back