Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Tatood.com

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vazu

Established Member
Impact
6
11 year Old domain,

Tweaked word for better look :p

Please appraise
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump
 
0
•••
Well, tattoos are certainly a popular subject online. I guess with Tatood.com you are going for a misspelling of tattooed. I see where you are coming from, but I'm not sure whether someone wishing to start a tattoo site will accept this misspelling. Good luck anyway.
 
1
•••
I respect your opinion, but if I want to start a business I will prefer my page with a name

Tatood

and not

Tattooed.

Its just difference of opinion.
 
0
•••
I think "cool" misspellings can work, I guess offering it to the market will tell you if someone likes it. It was the single t I wasn't sure about, when it should be tt. Good luck with it.
 
1
•••
Again its subjective, I will prefer Tatood over Tattod, the pronunciation depends on "oo" in actual word too.

But yes, Market will judge it, as it did in other cases. :p
 
0
•••
can I get some more opinions,
 
0
•••
Senior players, what's your opinion
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back