Hey there,

I got this two payment related domains

arguspay.com
targopay.com

what do you think about them?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am just wondering - how did you choose these words? Did you just think of some random word and then added ''pay''? And then why ''pay''? Seriously, no jokes or mocking.

•••
The term "argus" isn't familiar to you? I had a 3,5k offer for arguspay, so obviously it has some value. Same with targo, it's a great keyword in the financial sector. But for Targopay no offers so far to be honest. Why "pay"? Because "pay" is a hot keyword.

•••
The term "argus" isn't familiar to you? I had a 3,5k offer for arguspay, so obviously it has some value. Same with targo, it's a great keyword in the financial sector. But for Targopay no offers so far to be honest. Why "pay"? Because "pay" is a hot keyword.

Argus and Targo are not so obvious words but they do have some meaning based on google search. 3.5 k USD is good offer so if you don't feel like holding try to negotiate and book profit or wait for a better offer.

Last edited:
•••
A very huge bank in Germany which operates also in other European countries is the targobank, some financial services around the globe are also called targo-xxx.

Argus is a famous word for security and safety in Europe, don't know if in the states or elsewhere in the world as well... The word comes from Argus the Greek creature with hundreds eyes...

Last edited:
•••
Argus on my country ( France ) is a tool to estimate value of second-hand cars

•••
Argus is a name from Greek mythology, but that's about it.
Just googled it for more online use options - ok, well, some cybersecurity companies and some newspapers used it in their name.
For me it's a ''can be used name'', but nothing to write home about.
With that being said, there are also several trademarks on the word ''argus'' (I assume they are precisely in security and finances sectors).
If you have an offer of 3,5k for this name I would sell it faster than your client finishes typing it...
Same goes for ''targo''.

•••
Relatively little value for me

If you received an offer of $3.5k for Argus, take it ...in my opinion. Well done

Last edited:
•••
sry, 3k offer, try to negotiate to 3,5k.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back