Dynadot

discuss Targeting sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vntornado

Established Member
Impact
1.Share some personal stories and or examples of successful sales via leads

2.Who would you target for bestfastfood.com (hypothetical domain)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

My last via LinkedIn, months ago. A "sort of" lead offered to me, a crypto domain that someone wanted to develop / collaborate on. Ongoing, but not much happening

Decent reviews / advertisement site, regarding fast food. I'd attempt some development IMO

Last edited:
•••
google "best fast foods"
see ads people paid for that then find first site
See that they have targeted and how they have a burger review.
A tactic would be to first contact the ads as already paying exact keyword.
Another would be content creation to take a spot taking on first real result with equal content.

Last edited:
•••
google "best fast foods"
see ads people paid for that then find first site
See that they have targeted and how they have a burger review.
A tactic would be to first contact the ads as already paying exact keyword.
Another would be content creation to take a spot taking on first real result with equal content.

That's helpful, at least for content creation the suggested SEO is big volume , good PPC and low - mid difficulty.
So when choosing a keyword domain (without plans to create content) , does the difficulty have to be a low-mid or it doesn't matter ?

•••

My last via LinkedIn, months ago. A "sort of" lead offered to me, a crypto domain that someone wanted to develop / collaborate on. Ongoing, but not much happening

Decent reviews / advertisement site, regarding fast food. I'd attempt some development IMO
Thanks that makes sense , my hypothetical domain wasn't a right choice for my question so I'll use another example :

sexydress.com (with the idea of this being a store it self , not a service about stores like these)

Should I get to contact already existing dress stores that have their own established domain name ?

•••
Thanks that makes sense , my hypothetical domain wasn't a right choice for my question so I'll use another example :

sexydress.com (with the idea of this being a store it self , not a service about stores like these)

Should I get to contact already existing dress stores that have their own established domain name ?
If you own the COM, and you're exploring some outbound with those that have exactly the same name, but in an ORG, NET, CO etc, then maybe you'd have a chance. One thing you don't want to do is wasting your time trying to sell other extensions to an existing COM business, they won't care (COM is what matters)

Last edited:
•••
That's helpful, at least for content creation the suggested SEO is big volume , good PPC and low - mid difficulty.
So when choosing a keyword domain (without plans to create content) , does the difficulty have to be a low-mid or it doesn't matter ?
Sounds too difficult. Just find names people want or educate us.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back