Domain Empire

domain Tallahassee-computer.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Wondering what you pros think I can get for this domain name.

Thx.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sorry, but I really don't see this being valuable.

there's a hyphen.
Singular word that should be plural. (Does Tallahassee own a single computer?)
Even if it was " Tallahasseecomputer(s).com It would still be a small niche that I wouldn't waste my time on.

Still, hope you do good with it.

•••
I am a fan of GEO domains in general, but a marginal city with an average ending and a hyphen is really pushing it.

Reg fee or less.

With a hyphen the city and niche would need to be much stronger like Chicago-Insurance.com, Phoenix-Homes.com, etc. to have any value.

Brad

•••
Thx for the input.

I actually just sold the domain for 1k today. Wanted to see if I got a fair deal, looks like it was fair.

•••
Thx for the input.

I actually just sold the domain for 1k today. Wanted to see if I got a fair deal, looks like it was fair.

30 of the top 75 cities in this format are available to hand register - including cities like Houston, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Jacksonville, San Jose, Omaha, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Louisville, etc.

So I would say you did pretty well on the sale.

Brad

•••
Haha, didn't expect that, nice sale!

•••
All a dash represents to Google is a "space". Seperate, not combined.

•••
worth zero value as a domain

also selling a domain to yourself does not count as a real sale

•••
Congrats on the impressive sale. I wouldn't have appraised it more than reg fee for the wholesale market - well done on finding that elusive end user.

:wave:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back