Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain TalkYouTube.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

muffinstef

Established Member
Impact
0
I owned that domain quite a long time ago. I paid reg free at Namecheap for it a few months ago. I sold it, for I believe $30. For some reason in the back of my head, I think it's probably worth a bit more now. What do you guys think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I think you should be happy with whatever $$$
you made at the time of the sale.
And, don't look back!
Yeah, It sounds like a very hot topical name.
And sometimes they sell for more...
but since you hand-regged it, just think,
you tripled, or quadrupled your $!!!
Maybe the next one will do you better!
Just my 2 cents.
Take Care,
Red Rock!
 
0
•••
Nice name but im worried abt the TM problems the buyer might face.
Good thing you got rid of the worry :D
 
0
•••
First, I think you can post in the appraisal section only domains you own. Since you sold it you do not own it anymore.

Secondly, it is a TM domain, and I would have not even regged it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back