domain findagf.com - $500?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

McMull500

Established Member
Impact
I managed to get this a bit ago. Estibot says its worth 650. I think it could be worth more. it's a short domain too.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hmmmm, this is an interesting one... I think that it could be worth mid xxx but I'm not exactly sure. GF is a well known and commonly used abbreviation for girl friend and the domain does make sense in that regard. I think it definitely at least has some value, since online dating is very popular and there are always guys out looking for girls online.

•••
hmmmm, this is an interesting one... I think that it could be worth mid xxx but I'm not exactly sure. GF is a well known and commonly used abbreviation for girl friend and the domain does make sense in that regard. I think it definitely at least has some value, since online dating is very popular and there are always guys out looking for girls online.

So you'd say a reserve price around 200? I am happy with anything anything above that really.

•••
^ honestly I think so, someone out there would pay at least that for the name :)

•••
Yeah its a good one..agree with @Grego85
...hold it or sell it in the high value domain marketplaces like SEDO or FLIPPA..the wait after the listing will be worth

..sAm

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back