Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain talkplaystation.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
I would like to get an appraisal on talkplaystation.com. Thanks (and if anyone is looking to buy this domain please pm me)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee as is...
 
0
•••
$0.00 - reg fee +/- IMO
 
0
•••
Reg fee, IMHO.
 
0
•••
Reg Fee - possibly low $xx, IMO
 
0
•••
Develop it into a forum.

It's long, but undeveloped - low-mid $xx ($15-$30 likely)
 
0
•••
Reg Fee IMO $0.00
 
0
•••
reg fee as is, much more when fully developed ~ playstationtalk sounds better :p
 
0
•••
I agree playstationtalk would sound better
Reg fee ~ low $xx undeveloped
has potentials though with the talks about the new PS3
 
0
•••
I agree too, I was always reading it PlayStationTalk instead of TalkPlaystation... :)

ATM Reg fee, needs developing :)

Good Luck :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back