Dynadot

Taking Break...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have decided I might take a short break from NamePros later this month after the reg team is over. Things just seem different here lately and it's kind of.... weird. I have decided yet but I just thought I'd mention it incase people start wonderig where I am (which I doubt you would) but anyways.. I'll be around until the New Year then I'll make a decision :)

--Cassandra--

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
til new years? So is staying away from NamePros gonna be a new years resolution?

•••
Not exactly, I love the board and want to stay around.. but things just seem "odd" lately. Not really sure why though :)

•••
Is it the new header? :o

•••
NP Rates - Maybe
lot of new members - Maybe
Most old are gone - Maybe

?

anyways good luck

•••
Of course not!! I love the header.. and I love the forum. It has nothing to do with the forum.. mostly me :) lol
I haven't made up my mind.. I probably will stay though.. I love helping and learning ;)

•••
I think a lot of people will notice youre absence :) I do find it strange that the rates jumped so dramatically and the board is going through some changes but I still love it.

•••
Please don't leave! We need more name chix! :hearts:

•••
Forums are constantly changing. New members arriving, old members leaving, buyers market, sellers market, lots of traffic, bits of traffic, quality threads, useless threads, NP$ bullish, NP$ not so bullish, etc, etc, etc.

Hate to see ya go GC. You're a good one! (ya gotta do what ya gotta do).

ST

•••
I don't mean it's changing in a bad way.. no way am I saying that. I just think it's a little odd now adays, mostly for me. :)
I probably won't go but if I do this is a heads-up :)

•••
If you leave, i know you will come back. Its just one of those things that happens

•••
Don't go!

You'll still be able to pop-back every so often, won't you!?

I understand that 'odd' feeling kinda, it's lead me to exit several good forums, or at least, they were good anyway.

•••
Could it be you found another forum :( ?

•••
People are burned out my this board so commonly....

How many old regulars are left?

•••
Lol yeah, I'll be back hopefully. It's too great here to leave ;)

•••
I know what you mean. I haven't been around too much lately but I'm trying my best to get here in my spare time. Whatever you decide to do Cass, I hope only great things come out of it. ;)

•••
I am hoping to stay around for a while, I'll see how things go. :) It seems to be getting better

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back