Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain takeouts.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fixxation

Established Member
Impact
23
I just registered this a few minutes, ago- surprised it was free. Actually I think it dropped recently and was just never picked up again, until I grabbed it now. Would the "s" in takeouts kill it or do you think it was still a pretty good reg?

Thanks!
A.
:hehe:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
the plural does take away a lot of value
but it still is a decent name...could be valuable to all the takeout places...the .us extension works well in this case
 
0
•••
THanks sashas, appreciate it. I just noticed there's some women breast implant things called takeouts now as well, argh-- wasn't quite the reason why I regged the name! hehe ...

A.
 
0
•••
whatever works man...infact, if there is something like that called takeouts, then i think you've got a pretty good reg here...breast implants are BIG (pun intended) business
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back