NameSilo

Take a Free Domain, Give a Free Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tia Wood

Web Designer | theWPGirl.comTop Member
Impact
This is something I thought would be fun. We all have domains we want to get rid of but for some reason don't. Whatever the reason, here's your chance to send an unwanted domain to another domainer and acquire a new one.

Here are the rules:

* Do not take a domain unless you plan to give a domain away.
* You can only choose domains from the latest post in the thread. For instance, if the last person to post domains was Tommy, you can only choose from Tommy's list of domains.
* Get a list of up to 10 domains you own ready so the next person can choose from your list.
* Simply post something like "I want [Domain].com" after Tommy's post & post your domains list for the next person. The first person to do this gets the domain from Tommy's list. This is first come, first serve.
* Private message Tommy so you two can arrange the transfer. No money should be exchanged.
* You can come back multiple times in the thread and take/give but you can only choose up to 1 domain at a time. Make sure you give others a chance before you repost and take another domain.
* When you change ownership of a domain, edit your post and mark the domain as transferred/sent. This prevents clutter of the thread from confirmations being posted.
* When you receive a domain, edit your post and mark the domain as received. This prevents clutter of the thread from confirmations being posted.

---------------------------------------

I'll begin. First person to take a domain goes next:

AstronomyTube.com
DebunkThis.com
PopcornThreads.com
SitePlumber.com [Domain sent to mitch007]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I want SitePlumber.com > RECEIVED. Thanks, Tia

My list. Choose from these:

OurCostume.com (8/28/15), go daddy reg
HeWho.gives (April 2016), regged at Name(.)com
ThatGirlCan.surf (Dec 2015), regged at namecheap
ThePetGenie.com (10/4/15), go daddy reg
(Domain sent to SGray)

Last edited:
•••
•••
* Do not take a domain unless you plan to give a domain away.
Absolutely, just constructing my list, boss. As you can see, its posted :)

•••
Great! Thank you for participating. Just a notification that I thought it would be a good idea to add to the rules so just make sure you update your post:

* When you change ownership of a domain, edit your post and mark the domain as transferred/sent. This prevents clutter of the thread from confirmations being posted.
* When you receive a domain, edit your post and mark the domain as received. This prevents clutter of the thread from confirmations being posted.

•••
Ok, my turn. So who wants one of my domains? Lets move on...:)

Last edited:
•••
@tiawood It is creative idea and I hope it will help lot. Just want to ask can I choose a domain from remaining of your list?

•••
@sam roy , i think she stated:

* You can only choose domains from the latest post in the thread. For instance, if the last person to post domains was Tommy, you can only choose from Tommy's list of domains.

•••
Can someone include IDN domains? What happens incase of a bad domain in returns?
This is a nice exchange intiative if it is done aright- a good domain for a good domain in returns. Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
In the interest of keeping a nice idea going...

@mitch007
I want ThePetGenie.com xD (received)

For someone else...
forestrylog.com 5/25/2016 (Dynadot)
pestcontroltreatments.com 11/10/2015 (Dynadot) - Sent to Abbe Orteza
inkfeather.xyz 1/26/2016 (Dynadot)
afraidof.science 3/31/2016 (AlpNames)
isitreal.science 3/31/2016 (AlpNames)

Last edited:
•••
You may choose:
AREAS.MOBI GD 10/12/15
PUBLICSCHOOL.BIZ DY 9/26/15
HYPHENS.INFO DY 9/27/15

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would take hyphens.info from @Abbe Orteza
Will offer a list of my domains to giveaway

•••
Nice domains in the pot! Thank you for participating everyone.

Don't forget to come back and add your domains webm.

•••
•••
•••
Sorry for the delay, here's the list. Choose any:

BmiValues.com - 2015-08-28

BakeryPhiladelphia.com - 2015-09-06

RedeemBux.com - 2015-09-12 -

•••
Bumping this up to keep it going, I'd pick one but I have too many renewals this month.

•••
I will pick up the ball and try to keep this going.... however, I will choose NO domains from the above list since most of them are just about expired.

Here is what I have now... revised: Take it and then and then post your own choices as described in this thread......'

N...............ion.co (expired and unavailable now)
go daddy reg
exp 10/4/15

Last edited:
•••
I'll take bakeryphiladelphia.com

•••
It is wonderful, simply can possess new domain. I will tell my friends about this.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back