Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Tables And Background Image Help?!?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

LeetPCUser

Account Closed
Impact
36
I have some tables at www.thecomputershack.net and they all have a background image. I want the bottom two images to sit next to each other so it looks like one whole image. I have tried the chat room here and even tried talking to people. I swear some people are rude. One guy wanted $20 to fix it and then another wanted $10. I know that the pieces are not acurate for information but I am going to splice more later. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$30np

I gave you $30NP so you will have enough to pay Rowan for the Graphic/Coding
 
0
•••
Thank you so much once again. I have to work until 5:30 C.S.T. and then I might have stuff to do. I think I can get around to posting the psd later tonight if not tomorrow morning.
 
0
•••
Okay Rowan I am sending you a message with the NP$ to tell you where to retrieve it.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back