Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain T3.cc

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy

Established Member
Impact
5
What do you think of this one? i am not going to sell it i am mainly using it for subdomains but i wanna know what you guys think of it being a .cc ext and all :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Like i said one AIM, I like that it is 2char, but I dont like that .cc extension. People might get confused and go to .com version.

ALTHOUGH, T3 is a nice 2char to have, because of the cable type.
 
0
•••
Reg fee.
 
0
•••
I like this domain.

T3 = excellent combination
cc = doesn't sound so bad, but not much value.

$50
 
0
•••
Nice domain but not much right now hold it for a while.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the opnions :)
 
0
•••
I really like it. CC might be a bad extension but t3.anything is great. Plus, tee threee dot cee cee sounds catchy. :D

$100 imo.
 
0
•••
I don't like the domain, I love it!
Very nice two characters domain name and nice combination too! $100+!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back