Dynadot

information T-Shirt or TeeShirt and a .online update

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
i've been wanting to turn some of my "statement" domains into tee shirts or is that T-Shirts. I'm sure some of you have sold or attempted to sell T-Shirts or Tee Shirts, but I'd like to know what you prefer and why?

On another note, I happened to sell a .online domain to a longtime business friend last night. I sold NationwideCredit.online to Phil Rosenthal owner of one of the largest and most successful debt collection companies in America. I invited a few old friends and former business peers from all over Virginia to a social dinner, and I had an opportunity to share with them what I'm doing now. As suspected none of them new that .online even existed as a domain extension, but I must say they were pretty impressed when I told them that most dot com's are neither affordable or available.

In the way of an update.....online continues to grow exponentially ever since I learned about NamesCon.Online in January, 2021. .online is second only to .xyz, but it's gaining ground pretty much every day.

I could have sold another .online domain last night to a collection law firm, but my friend and former competitor needed to check with his partners before he could buy the perfect name I had for him.

Finally, most of the single word .online domains are taken, but I usually find one or two a day, and the rest are quality two "keyword" domains. Good luck if you decide to jump in, and if there's anything I can do to help just ask and you will receive:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back