NameSilo

domain T G . N E T

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

namanimal

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey guys!

Looking for your expert opinions and appraisals for this domain.

Thanks a lot

T G . N E T

The Game, The Gear, The ____, Thank God!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Awesome name! :)

Definitly high $xx,xxx to low $xxx,xxx
 
0
•••
I will give you a reseller value:

$10,000 - $15,000.
 
0
•••
Definatly low xx,xxx$ !!!

Good luck.
 
0
•••
Its not worth much... maybe a little more than reg fee. I might be able to scrounge up a 20 spot if your looking to offload.

Come on, you know what its worth!
 
0
•••
domainspade said:
Its not worth much... maybe a little more than reg fee. I might be able to scrounge up a 20 spot if your looking to offload.

Come on, you know what its worth!

Little more than reg fee ???

Is that a joke ? :lol:
 
0
•••
$10-12k=)
 
0
•••
as others have said, low xxxxx.. too bad it's a .net!
 
0
•••
Low $xx,xxx around 12-15k range I say. Great letters so many uses!
 
0
•••
Heman maximus said:
Little more than reg fee ???

Is that a joke ? :lol:

Is your question "is that a joke?" - a joke? Of course its a joke!
 
0
•••
in Italy it would have a good value, as tg means "telegiornale" (tv news). But I wouldn't pay more than 12k $ :X
 
0
•••
Low xx.xxx$ if you compare with other ll.net sales.
 
0
•••
A better than average two letter combination. Value around $15-20k reseller, more to an end user.
 
0
•••
I just wanted to thank everyone for their input. Some domains have a set value, for a domain like this, I felt it was important to get a fair 3rd person perspecitve.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back