NameSilo

domain SWOT101.com and DeBunk101.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoGoKing

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
3,361
Thought of these two domains while raking leaves today. I would consider them to be educational domains, hence the "101" Maybe these domains could be the start of a new major at a University near you, lol!

SWOT101.com - SWOT is a well known acronym for for "Strengths", "Weaknesses" "Opportunities" and "Threats". It's a business analysis tool that was created at Stanford in the 60's and 70's. I've used it for 30+ years for not only business analysis, but also partner and personal relationships.

DeBunk101.com - with all the fake news claims, I created this name this afternoon. Check out the definition for debunk, and let me know what you think?

Any thoughts on what they might be worth? Thanks,

Bulloney:xf.grin:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back