Dynadot

discuss Hand Regs and SWOT101.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
the acronymn SWOT stands for "Strengths", "Weaknesses". "Opportunities" and "Threats" While I registered the domain SWOT101.com just a few months ago, I just realized that this business planning and modeling tool could also be used to for discovering, analyzing and registering domain names.:xf.smile:

Ever since learning about SWOT from a hospital administrator in the early 90's, I've used a SWOT analysis no fewer than an dozen times. While it was intended to be used for business, I've discovered it can be used for personal relationships, partnerships and even for marriage counseling. So why not for domains?

When you think about it, before even registering a domain it wouldn't be hard to identify it's strengths, and with an open mind you should be able to identify at least some of it's weaknesses:xf.frown: Combine this effort with identifying opportunities like the strength of the market for who the domain is best suited, then determine the threats that may prohibit you from selling the domain.

I know this is SimpliSaid, but someone had to say it:xf.grin:

Bulloney

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back