NameSilo

domain swinging.io - Please Appraise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tdodge

Impact
Hello!

I recently registered swinging.io and I'm interested in selling it. I'm trying to get a feel for a fair asking price.

There's a ton of potential in both the adult space and general applications.

swing.io is listed on godaddy as a premium sale for $19,999.
swingers.io is listed on godaddy as a premium sale for $50,000.

I recognize that the value is whatever the market can bare, and asking prices aren't really indicative of inherent value.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what did it cost to reg.

•••
reg fee, better and shorter domain to reg. .io investors look for short 3 character or number domain ,thats why you were able to hand reg. Better .io domains to reg ,but if you and your wife want to keep swinging{if thats the case} this may be a keeper,and get you more action

clear.png
clear.png
:!::!::!: :!: :-P:hungry: :depressed::-P :vomit::xf.eek::hungover::muted:

Last edited:
•••
Those domains may be listed for $$$$, but they are most likely not going to sell for even close to that amount (swing.io has a good chance for $500+). I'm curious what other .io's have you reg'ed or is that your first/only one?

Here's a list of some .io sales ending in "ing":
engineering.io 2,300 USD 2017-01-25 Flippa
syncing.io 215 USD 2017-01-22 Park.io
weightlifting.io 104 USD 2016-12-26 Park.io
ebooking.io 115 USD 2016-12-11 Flippa
baking.io 115 USD 2016-12-10 Park.io
gaming.io 1,500 USD 2016-11-20 Flippa
wrestling.io 355 USD 2016-10-28 Park.io
camping.io 1,750 USD 2016-10-04 Flippa

•••
IO male part I female part O
Try white label a dating site. I am thinking rego fee but surprised at some of the sales though still wont let it influence my thoughts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back