Dynadot

sales Swetha sells HomePage.xyz for $60,000 USD

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats! That's an insane amount for this domain!

•••
•••
shiiiiii.... that gonna be one helluva villa ;)

•••
Why is this music in my head

•••
if its been sold , what is this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 142
•••
I am not a newbie to post fake 5 fig sales here, So that everyone would jump and grab all my domains.

Attachments

• HomePage.png
    HomePage.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 193
  • HomePage1.png
    HomePage1.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 192
  • HomePage2.png
    HomePage2.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Homepage3.png
    Homepage3.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
•••
"i wonder where im going to put my 5th oscar, hmm" oh huh, what? Oh, yea wow im blown away at swethas success. I mean it is so excellent, she should win an award or something.

•••
•••
You have done it again @DNGear Congrats!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Swetha sells HomePage.xyz for $60,000 USD and brings her sales in April to over $200,000 USD - Check them out on Robbies Blog to learn more...

Sweet!

•••
wow, pretty amazing.
i consider .io the second best extension after .com and i've had some sweet one word .io sales over the last few years
comps:
DomainPriceDateVenue
homepage.xyz60,000 USD2022-04-22Swetha.xyz
homepage.io411 USD2017-11-05Park.io

i don't believe homepage.com would sell for 50,000 usd, but who knows?

congrats to swetha - terrific negotiations

•••
wow, pretty amazing.
i consider .io the second best extension after .com and i've had some sweet one word .io sales over the last few years
comps:
DomainPriceDateVenue
homepage.xyz60,000 USD2022-04-22Swetha.xyz
homepage.io411 USD2017-11-05Park.io

i don't believe homepage.com would sell for 50,000 usd, but who knows?

congrats to swetha - terrific negotiations

what negotiations? wasn't.it.a.bin price?

•••

well we all know people everywhere will do anything for money..so we should all.keep open mind and open eyes ...especially when its tld that nobody cared for and everyone laughed at.for years..
suddenly taking all.sales top spots on namebio every week... making lughing stock out of.com sales and everything else by 10 or 20 fold.

granted 99percent of.it is by one person who happens to own 99percent of all 1word most sellable xyz names..so there is math stats logic.there
...still the great puzzle. remains how laughing stock tld since inception went almost.overnite to.hottest best highest selling tld on the planet..making every other tld and non xyz seller.look like someone who started domaining last nite.

let's hope this.mystery is just a pure beautiful fairy tale that miracles do Indeed happen...rather than some evil wicked forces tale.

•••
well we all know people everywhere will do anything for money..so we should all.keep open mind and open eyes ...especially when its tld that nobody cared for and everyone laughed at.for years..
suddenly taking all.sales top spots on namebio every week... making lughing stock out of.com sales and everything else by 10 or 20 fold.

granted 99percent of.it is by one person who happens to own 99percent of all 1word most sellable xyz names..so there is math stats logic.there
...still the great puzzle. remains how laughing stock tld since inception went almost.overnite to.hottest best highest selling tld on the planet..making every other tld and non xyz seller.look like someone who started domaining last nite.

let's hope this.mystery is just a pure beautiful fairy tale that miracles do Indeed happen...rather than some evil wicked forces tale.

I am really curious to hear the openion of the master @AbdulBasit.com , since he is experinced in this field with great succesful results , i am sure he has an opinion about it but avoided to tell or to share for different reasons .

Brother @AbdulBasit.com please 🙏 give us your openion about this .xyz extension , and whats going on with the regular high .xyz sales happening during the period of this year !?

•••
I am really curious to hear the openion of the master @AbdulBasit.com , since he is experinced in this field with great succesful results , i am sure he has an opinion about it but avoided to tell or to share for different reasons .

Brother @AbdulBasit.com please 🙏 give us your openion about this .xyz extension , and whats going on with the regular high .xyz sales happening during the period of this year !?

Thanks for tagging me in.
I love to see sales happening all around no matter what extensions. I can't comment specifically about .xyz because I only have one domain and not much experience in this extension. However, looking at the sales I can say one 1 word domains are good to invest in.

I still mainly stick to .com

Good luck!

•••
•••
Wow, Congrats! That's a huge amount!

•••
if its been sold , what is this.
It's just because nameservers are not changed.. nothing to surprise in that.. Recently I have sold one domain which has still afternic for sale page bcoz nameservers not updated by buyer..

•••
Back