domains SusanBoyle.com expires again at 8x last time it expired

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Singer and musician names have been going for some wild prices this year at GoDaddy expired auctions. From RonnieWood.com (renewed after the fact) MacyGray.com to Sunday’s auction of SusanBoyle.com. Susan Boyle who gained worldwide popularity after appearing on Britain’s Got Talent has her official website at SusanBoyleMusic.com. The domain name SusanBoyle.com expired last Valentine’s day […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much it will go for next year?

•••
Auction prices are absolutely ridiculous now! I raised the price of all my BINs because I know when a name sells I won’t be able to replace it the way I could in the past. I also started bidding twice as much as I normally would for keyword domains, and I’m still not winning any. On Saturday I bid $600 on a 3 word domain, mostly out of frustration, and I was still outbid by two robots lol.

•••
Auction prices are absolutely ridiculous now! I raised the price of all my BINs because I know when a name sells I won’t be able to replace it the way I could in the past. I also started bidding twice as much as I normally would for keyword domains, and I’m still not winning any. On Saturday I bid $600 on a 3 word domain, mostly out of frustration, and I was still outbid by two robots lol.
The robots' owner will go bankrupt if you keep bidding like this :)

•••
I’m almost ashamed to admit that’s part of my thinking. I have started bidding insane prices knowing I’m not going to win. I basically told myself if I win a few names at outrageous prices I’ll stop but it hasn’t happened I still lose every single time. At this point my attitude is: if you want to win every decent name and leave nothing for others, I’ll make you pay for the privilege.

Last edited:
•••
I’m almost ashamed to admit that’s part of my thinking. I have started bidding insane prices knowing I’m not going to win. I basically told myself if I win a few names at outrageous prices I’ll stop but it hasn’t happened I still lose every single time. At this point my attitude is: if you want to win every decent name and leave nothing for others, I’ll make you pay for the privilege.
You are not the only one with the same mindset :)

•••
As this domain is yet another

First name surname in .com

I much prefer buying

First name surname gtlds

For £5 each reg fee no competition lol

•••

"Karma" bites

edit: and I just looked up KarmaBites.com after this post. Taken. Developed. Food brand.

Last edited:
•••

Good points, I have been raising some pricing too.

•••
•••
•••
See:
Over the years I’ve seen Ferrari Daytonas offered for sale including even at eBay. For such cars nowadays people do come in and bid a hundred or two hundred K or whatever but they must know that the bid is unrealistically low and won’t happen.

There’s a big difference between placing a high dollar bid that might close and one that will never close. Such bids might be in complete good faith but still amount to just dreaming.

•••
every years it gets more and more valuable, even though she hasn't been in the spotlight at all recently

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back