Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Surface.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

simonj

Established Member
Impact
15
Microsoft have done it again. What was once Surface Systems Inc. is now a website for the new MS surface computer. I wonder what they spent on that domain?
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wow. Must have cost a bomb. Lucky guy (Surface.com owner)! :D
 
0
•••
lol, only a matter of time. Till there is a product for every original domain name ;)
 
0
•••
Its a good move by MS, a Surface computer definetly has a future, and I think as tablets become more and more popular, the Surface PC will find even more success. I'll get one as soon as their cheap enough.

Justin
 
0
•••
Unbelieveable...Surface.com was belong to Surface systems , and was launch in 1996
till 2006.
The systems were for weather maps and more...
Well , the weather now is going to be heavy MS rain and storms...

BTW surface.net is a nice site of Japanese music band , well are they going to be rich too?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Microsoft is smart in picking up this name. I think they learned with the ipod that they need to stay on their creative toes or at least buy other peoples creative toes to launch new tech. Lucky domain owner as well.
 
0
•••
This is one of those times when you think: "Why can't I register names like that?" :D
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back