Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Website for Microsoft's Surface

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

saran81kid91

Established Member
Impact
0
Microsoft has unvieled the Surface http://www.microsoft.com/surface/ which offers revolutionary new ways to use computers.

-Domain Name: www.surfacefans.net
-Registered with DailyRazor (you can transfer quite easily) about $15 a year
-1year Domain Name, website registered today
-Most if not all Surface related website already gone
-Lots of hype over this product probably will steal thunder from even the likes of the iPhone
-If the site is used to it's potential would probably earn large amount of revenue
-Probably the best thing to come out of Microsoft in awhile

Google News: Results 1 - 10 of about 1,182 for Microsoft Surface
Google.com: Results 1 - 10 of about 40,500,000 for Microsoft Surface
*Keep in mind this product was only announced yesterday


As an added bonus, if you would like a FaceBook group as a marketing gimmick I can transfer that to you within 2 weeks of purchase. I only accept PayPal and the sum must be paid in full before the transfer of the domain name.

I would like to sell it fast. So please give me your offers as soon as possible.

Thanks :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Listing the domain for sale would be nice. ;)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Please make an offer for this domain. I will be willing to sell for a low price anything over $25USD and I will make the sale.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
$30 anyone?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back