IT.COM

domain supreme.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Presumed

Established Member
Impact
Hey y'all. My name is Supreme and I am a 25-year old domainer that currently owns supreme.xyz

I know that swetha.xyz @DNGear(?) and a couple of others have bought 1-word domain name for $X,XXX from sites like Sedo, Sav, and through private sales.

I am currently going through a weird time and am thus ready to part with this domain.
Does anybody have any advice on potential starting prices I can list this for?

Best regards,
Supreme.

1678047830981.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi man, i'm a 19 year old guy, happy to see i'm not the only of my generation into domaining :D

it may be a good one, i mean it's a dictionnary word and supreme is a luxury brand so they may want to buy it to avoid fishing and things like this
my suggestion would be to put it in make offer in sedo
but if you really need quick money then my suggestion would be to auction it on godaddy, sedo or sav with a starting bid of 1$ (you will very probably earn less than if you put it in make offer and wait, but it's still worth it and it may get easily to XXX$)

also, just by curiosity, is "Supreme" an english name ? (i'm from france and you know the level of people here when it comes to foreign languages and cultures)

Last edited:
•••
Hi man, i'm a 19 year old guy, happy to see i'm not the only of my generation into domaining :D

it may be a good one, i mean it's a dictionnary word and supreme is a luxury brand so they may want to buy it to avoid fishing and things like this
my suggestion would be to put it in make offer in sedo
but if you really need quick money then my suggestion would be to auction it on godaddy, sedo or sav with a starting bid of 1$ (you will very probably earn less than if you put it in make offer and wait, but it's still worth it and it may get easily to XXX$)

also, just by curiosity, is "Supreme" an english name ? (i'm from france and you know the level of people here when it comes to foreign languages and cultures)
Yeah! 19 is actually when I started domaining, actually. My name is VERY uncommon. It's been pretty cool to have so far, even though I'm 3 years younger than the company lol.

•••
Is it a standard renewal fee?

Brad

•••
•••
Renewal is currently at $624.37 as this is a premium keyword.

The renewal fee really hurts as an investment.

Many other really good .xyz terms have struggled to sell for the same reason.

Brad

•••
•••
Renewal is currently at $624.37 as this is a premium keyword.
Considering supreme.org is for sale and has a renewal fee of $10.11, I'd much rather go for that.

•••
Considering supreme.org is for sale and has a renewal fee of $10.11, I'd much rather go for that.
Ooh! Supreme.org is for sale? Where? I should probably not be using GoDaddy to scout for this, to be honest.
1678295043370.png

Last edited:
•••
Sold @ $1.5K BIN

Last edited:
•••
Can you provide a screenshot for this sale?

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back