domain SuperPersons.com - What should be the Value for this Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PULKIT

Established Member
Impact
I am looking for some suggestions before Selling This Domain.

Please recommend a Amount which according to you suits to this Domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This cool modern name for modern supa-dupa peoples with high range three digit IQs thanks to Nootropics and The Spirit Molecule should not be sold into the wrong hands or any hands for that matter for less than $2000 Undeveloped.

Regards.matt

•••
This cool modern name for modern supa-dupa peoples with high range three digit IQs thanks to Nootropics and The Spirit Molecule should not be sold into the wrong hands or any hands for that matter for less than $2000 Undeveloped.

Regards.matt
with all due respect matt, but this name is not worth $2000, not even anywhere near. Its doesnt even make sense.

•••
with all due respect matt, but this name is not worth $2000, not even anywhere near. Its doesnt even make sense.

I agree completely. I have no idea where Matthew gets his numbers from (or if he is being sarcastic), but I would say 90% of his appraisals are way off the mark.

•••
It makes perfect sense if you have a three digit IQ and can see potential markets where none existed before.

Come on, I gave you one decent clue and you still hate yourself? Nootropics.

This is a commercially friendly (and humorous/humility) all-rounder for the sale of? yup, you guessed it buddy, Nootropics. Don't you dare ask yourself, 'What's a Nootropics'.

If it is so worthless just push it to me mate and I'll sling you couple of dollars for it latter. Seriously.

Regards.matt

PS.

I'll give you $5 for it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
First of, Thank you so much for your replies. I appreciate all Responses.

But I would appreciate if I can get few more suggestions.

I won't sell it for too low but I think the price should be genuine. I can wait for even Years but if it deserves a Good Price.

Friend please let me know where should I sell this one and on what Amount.

All Opinions are Welcome

•••
Waiting for more Replies

•••
•••
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - Bump

•••
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - Bump

Ohh, Matthew hasn't offered you $1k yet for it? That would be a win-win for both of you.

•••
Sorry, but I don't see much value here. Who would be the buyer ? For what purpose ? What business concept ? The value is not obvious. Buyers with 2K to spend have plenty of choice.

•••
I see value where mere Domainers see 'effort required'. 90% of People who identify as 'Domainers' are not Business People, they are not Artists and they are most certainly not Entrepreneurs. 90% of Domainers are so lazy and unintelligent that they think that a naughty little robot called Pestibot is going to solve all of their fiscal inadequacies. Reality tells a more pleasant and jocular story. SuperPersons are eating Phenibut and then some.

PulKit, $20 is my last offer as the name is ridiculous and has zero potential.

Regards.matt

•••

@PULKIT - I would jump to accept this offer. You get to double your investment and go focus on some names that make better sense.

You could be waiting for a loooooong time for the right "creative" company to come along and brand themselves with this. But likely it won't happen. It just doesn't sound good in English.

•••
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - Bump

•••
It makes perfect sense if you have a three digit IQ and can see potential markets where none existed before.

Come on, I gave you one decent clue and you still hate yourself? Nootropics.

This is a commercially friendly (and humorous/humility) all-rounder for the sale of? yup, you guessed it buddy, Nootropics. Don't you dare ask yourself, 'What's a Nootropics'.

If it is so worthless just push it to me mate and I'll sling you couple of dollars for it latter. Seriously.

Regards.matt

PS.

I'll give you $5 for it.

LimitLess the movie? NZT?

Modenafil?

•••
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - Bump

How many times are you going to bump this? I think you have gotten quite a number of replies already...and they all agree on what it is worth.

•••
Whenever regular people will start to develop super powers, make damages and get charged by damaged, then we will talk about Super Persons.
Until that exact moment, "persons" is only used in legal contexts (and not always), and "super persons" is a nosense expression.

I'm afraid this domain doesn't worth anything.

•••
It's not proper english

Sorry don't see any value

•••
•••
Yes its a dictionaries word.

Its not proper english.

Go sell it and proves us wrong

•••
I see value where mere Domainers see 'effort required'. 90% of People who identify as 'Domainers' are not Business People, they are not Artists and they are most certainly not Entrepreneurs. 90% of Domainers are so lazy and unintelligent that they think that a naughty little robot called Pestibot is going to solve all of their fiscal inadequacies. Reality tells a more pleasant and jocular story. SuperPersons are eating Phenibut and then some.

Regards.matt
You and your Ausizzz language style made me daizzzzzzizzy :)

•••
Seriously, Jman please do not ever 'respect' me, the whole concept of respect makes me feel uncomfortable. 'Respect' is for people who are incapable of contrary viewpoints and have skin thinner than the atom.

I want to buy SuperPersons.com Pulkit. I will contact you eventually as I am sure you will still have it hanging around in your portfolio.

ZapNano, the extreme isolation from the rest of the planet and small (and I mean small in every way) population of australia produces obtuse dialect and even stranger behaviour. Come and hang out in South East Queensland for a few months. It sports the weather of Florida yet as The Doors once sang, 'People are Strange'.

Regards.matt

•••
I'm for sure will retired in warm place; just getting tired of snow.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back