domain Supernaturalcosmetics.com-----rep++++---Help :)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volholic

Established Member
Impact
10
This is one I got a little feedback from my wife on.
Apparently the natural and mineral cosmetics is the big, hot new thing for makeup and this is the name of a popular brand.
Any kind of feedback would be appreciated
rep will be left
Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
Ok---a little help here :)
 
0
•••
ok i'll go ahead and appraise this one

supernaturalcosmetics.com << a bit long and can have alot of typos (lost of traffic)

the words make sense, but the length of it decreases the value.

reg fee - low xx to reseller and mid xx to the end-user

good luck
 
0
•••
Long and a type oppurtunity. perhaps if it does take off, you might get low $xxx from a very gullible end user. Reg fee now.
 
0
•••
Reg fee... Its way too lon g and will have many typos, and if its a brand name then there may be TM issues
 
0
•••
My views -> Reg fee.
Besides the long domain name that others have mentioned, you used the word "supernatural" but you were looking at natural/mineral cosmetics.

Supernatural = Abnormal/Magical.
 
0
•••
I agree with most appraisals here.
in fact if anything, supernatural with cosmetics almost sounds to me like "fake cosmetics".
just for the record, I don't know much about the cosmetics industry, just stating the impression it gives me.
 
0
•••
Hey volhonic. I think this domain is very long, so I can appraise it to more then high $xx
 
0
•••
looooooooong one! Try building cartoon sites ;)

Value: mid - high $xx
 
0
•••
I think Reg Fee - low xx$ because it's too long.
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back