IT.COM

negotiable ** Super Portfolio 12 Domains For Sale ** - FXShop.com |BinaryOptions.org | Abr.net | etc.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southtexas81

Established Member
Impact
I'm selling my portfolio of premium domains Serious inquiries only. Names are listed below along with it's Godaddy Appraised Value. If not interested please keep your childish comments to yourself. I've had a lot of great offers on these especially on BinaryOptions.org . Hands down this name alone being the best on the list!

Just to give an example :

BinaryOptions.net is currently listed for sale at $50,000 and the .com owner has turned down more than $100,000. If you don't know what Binary Options are then you don't know its true value. Serious buyers only. This is a package deal!

PM me your best offer...

BinaryOptions.org - GD Value = $4,959
( was sold at $3200)
Godaddy

BinaryOptions.cc - GD Value = $1,589
Godaddy

BinarySignals.com - GD Value = $3,863
( was sold at $2,500 )
Godaddy

BinaryHub.com - GD Value = $2,218
( was sold at $1,000 )
Godaddy

FXShop.com - GD Value = $5,175
( was sold at $4,400 )
Godadddy

LuxurySolutions.com - GD Value = $3,951
( was sold at $4,088 )
Godaddy

Abr.net - GD Value = $6,414
Godaddy

Vmq.net - GD Value = $1,693
Dynadot

Bigs.net - GD Value = $1,687
eNom

RallyPit.com - GD Value = $1,350
Namebright

Pumlo.com - GD Value = $1,350
NameSilo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

As required by NamePros Rule: 6.1.6, please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Renewal Price - If the cost exceeds $15 at its current registrar.
Renewal Date - The date the domain needs to be renewed if expiring within 3 months.
Payment Options - PayPal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back