Dynadot

"Super creepy" email from Shane Cultra

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Yesterday i recieved the daily DSAD news letter .Cutra discussed Rob Monster and Digital Town .
Because I know Rob ,I forwarded the entire email to Rob Monster ,without adding any comments .
This morning I recieved the below email from Cultra .Him and I had some issues in the past ,so we are not particular friends and we are not connected via any social media platform and also I cannot recall ever sending him a picture of myself with any young lady .
I do not think I will watch Domainsherpa again when Cultra is on it ,I mean I had issues with Andrew R in the past because he threw the 'F Bomb" at me in his emails but he never got this personal.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just want to get this on record. Do you think Digital Town is a good company and the financials look good? A simple yes or no answer.

PS Your picture with young lady is super creepy. You’re too old to have those kind of pictures unless the lady is your granddaughter. Just some advice

Shane
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions
1 -which picture are you referring to ?
2- too old for what ?
3- what do you mean by ''super creepy'?
4- what are you implying ?
5 -what advice could YOU give me?
6- what do you know about my life and my circumstances too make such outrages comments?
As far as Digital Town is concerned ,i have no opinion because i am not interested .

Ok Cultra ,you got it on the record.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My facebook page is the only media where there are pictures of myself and everybody can see them .
https://www.facebook.com/frankfira

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't use BookFace so can't really see the photos but that sounds weird to me.

•••
god, who cares?? This isnt news btw

•••
Irrelevant topic and it is not a place for personal mudslinging. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:
•••
I cannot recall ever sending him a picture of myself with any young lady
Do you have a picture with a young lady on your Google+ or Gravatar account? Email clients can automatically fetch those and put them next to your email address. :snaphappy:

Shane said:
Just want to get this on record
you got it on the record
The record has been recorded. :writer:

•••
•••
Frank. You always make things public. So I will say this in public. I find you super creepy. Of all the domain investors I rank you near the bottom of who I want to do business with. It is my opinion and my opinion only. I have based it on my experiences. And I certainly won't answer those questions. I don't care enough to do that. Some people don't like me as well. But I am Pretty sure nobody here wants to hear you cry and its certainly not news. I didn't realize Andrew doesn't like you as well but its easy to see why. You really haven't come up in conversation. Probably best you don't watch the show.

•••
Shane ,I must have gotton under your skin somehow ...The only thing I did was forward your news letter to Rob Monster ,,I did not make any comments about you .And then you send me this outrageous email with these comments .Why ? I make it public because now people see that you are not the man you make out to be .Own up ,tell me why I am ''super creepy?Show that ''picture '' to the public here ,you have my permission .I have over 2000 followers on FB and about 3900 connections on Linkedin ,1700 on Twitter ,nobody ever accused me of being ''super creepy''My profile and my life is for everybody to see .Ask "Jordi Gasull Cros"[ i dont want him involved in this conversation ] he has met me in person ,ask him if he finds me ''super creepy''
Anyway Shane ,I leave the conversation by this and wont make any more comments ,people can judge for themselves .

•••
Frank. You always make things public. So I will say this in public. I find you super creepy. Of all the domain investors I rank you near the bottom of who I want to do business with. It is my opinion and my opinion only. I have based it on my experiences. And I certainly won't answer those questions. I don't care enough to do that. Some people don't like me as well. But I am Pretty sure nobody here wants to hear you cry and its certainly not news. I didn't realize Andrew doesn't like you as well but its easy to see why. You really haven't come up in conversation. Probably best you don't watch the show.

To: Frank Meester <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, 10 November 2015, 9:47
Subject: Re: flippa

You’re cool

•••
Yes ,I was the sender ,just letting you know that my Chinese connection informed me that .TOP domain extension was very big in China and maybe you would like to write an article about it .
Instead you comment like this in your news letter .

Attachments

• Cultra (2).png
    Cultra (2).png
    6.7 KB · Views: 37
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back