Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.tv Summer sales!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
127
Since everyone is stepping out about sales, I thought I may add some fuel to the fire!

Over the weekend I sold Prints.TV for high $XXX, very affordable IMO. It was a forum to forum sale, to a very nice gentleman.

I sold Isles.TV at $660 in auction at sedo. Congrats to the new owner if they are here. I went to bed and it was at $220, then I woke up to triple that amount, always a nice suprise.

I completed one smaller sale, this pushed up the total for the last few days above $1600.

I also have a few other sales to announce once they are completed.

It seems the market is getting out of control! I am getting more and more type-in traffic on names and the frequency of real offers is increasing from week to week.

My sales were not quite the caliber of Richard's (Congrats! :) ) but it is still very encouraging! The last 6 months have been wild and I can only see it getting better!


Best of luck!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back