Dynadot

.us $55,000 Sale and the Highest 3-Letter .US Sale To Date Lead New DNJournal Report

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com and a very nice week it was. 9 of the top 10 domains cracked five figures (and the 10th just missed) and four different extensions made the list. The buyer of the #1 domain at more than $55,000 makes his forum home here. The New TLD's were rocking too with their best week ever. There were 9 four figure sales (with 8 of those going to .info) and the highest 3-letter .us sale reported to date. Read all about it through the link below:

Weekly Domain Sales Report at DNJournal.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
great work as ever Duke.

Never saw ryl.us listed.... Not make the top 10??

•••
collieri said:
great work as ever Duke.

Never saw ryl.us listed.... Not make the top 10??

The Whois record shows a Sept 28 update for this domain. Each week's report covers sales through Sunday, which for this week's report was Sept. 26. It would be eligible for next week's list but we have to see some proof of the price paid before we will list a sale.

•••
Im sure superdealchris can help you out there.

good luck

•••
Ad.net $24,990 Afternic

thats it????!!!!!

•••
what do you need from me duke?

•••
•••
I'll see what I can get for you Duke...thanks

•••
Your DNjournal is definitely one of the most informative sites on the internet when it comes to the domain industry...BIG PROPS! and keep up the awesome job man! ;)

Chris

•••
jroy said:
Ad.net $24,990 Afternic

thats it????!!!!!

You were expecting $100,000, right? 8^X

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back