domain Summer-Resort [dot] com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

paperbaby

Established Member
Impact
43
Hi guys,

What do you think of this .com hyphen?:

Summer-Resort [dot] com

Thanks in advance,

PB
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump.
 
0
•••
I think you could get $50-$200 for it depending on how enthusiastic the enduser is about asking for your price. If it's just a "How much?" I'd say $50-$100, if they give you a couple of sentences, ask for $150-$200

I'd pitch to orlik-summer-resort.com first.

Then you've only got about 10 other domains out there registered of similar/lesser quality. I'm leaning more toward the lower end of the spectrum as far as pricing, but this one is hit or miss.

G'luck
 
1
•••
Yeah, I agree. I would say low $xxx on this one...
 
1
•••
Thanks for the feedback guys :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back