NameSilo

Suggestions on Ebay auctions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ypn

Established Member
Impact
3
Hello thanks for looking.
I'm looking for suggestions on what else I could possibly offer to give an even better deal on hosting. I've been looking for the best deals, my ebay auction is here. I'm offering now 1 gig space/5gigs bandwidth, free premium template, free 10,000 hits for $7.77/month but I'm still not getting any purchases.
I'm relatively new to hosting but have 17 clients, I believe my server is just as good as anyone else yet I know alot of hosts sell for dirt cheap....it makes it hard to convince people those hosts are just overloading slow servers....please give me some helpful suggestions!
thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, thats a pretty good deal but in terms of hosting I can get double what your offering for about 2/3's the cost and still make %50 profit as a server host so what company are you hosting your server with?
 
0
•••
Hey

I have 2 dedicated servers on rackshack.net, $139/month each so I don't really see how I can lower the costs and still break even. $7.77/month X 100 clients is only $770/month minus all the costs (139x2) ($5x100-for templates) ($10x100-for hits). I must be doing something wrong if you think you can beat that deal :|

given that formula (which is what i am offering in the auction the costs for that month would be $1327 + whatever ebay charges, lets just round it off to $1350. I'll be losing $580 the first month, the 2nd month assuming they all stay clients I would make $492 and would therefore come close to breaking even. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back