Dynadot

Best Hosts for Multiple Wordpress Sites?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just thought I'd post here because I'm looking for suggestions and recommendations on possible hosting companies to go with.

I plan on developing multiple wordpress websites and possible e-commerce sites using Magento. I noticed a lot of hosts charge extra for each additional site, are there perchance any that don't charge extra per site?

I have been looking at these based on solid reviews:

Page.ly
Site5
Zippykid
Rackspace

Besides these or out of these, what would be the best for these requirements:

Multiple Wordpress Sites
Unlimited bandwidth or unique visitor cap
Price range of $10-$50 a month
Something better than shared

Would appreciate any suggestions or feedback. I like the hosts above but it seems like the best option would be a combination of some of them. I'm liking a lot of the wordpress only hosts as well that seem to be gaining in popularity.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
try Hostgator there is a 25% off code on the front page for NamePros.com

"Everyday savings for NamePros visitors: Use coupon code SAVE25NAMEPROS for 25% OFF on all HostGator service"

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
You should see this top of the best providers
thebesthostingweb.com
The top was realized taking in consideration the following aspects: guaranteed and tested stability of the servers, accessible prices, no intermediary companies, number of hosted domains, very positive feedbacks.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
I can't recommend anything better than hostgator. The price depends if you have a discount, but I must tell you that it is so worth it! Unlimited bandwidth is not a big problem with hostgator in fact having lots of websites is ordinary for a hostgator account. Thumbs up!

Zidane

•••
I wouldn't worry too much about getting a provider that offers "unlimited" bandwidth as if traffic on your site becomes too heavy and causes excessive CPU usage on the server, they will suspend your site anyways (read anyones TOS).

Basically, you are looking for a provider that offers unlimited parked domains. Are there any other specific requirements that you have? This will help us to narrow down your search for you.

•••
i think hostgator is best hosting company ,because their services are good and mostly their clients are very happy from hostgator hosting .here is coupon 25OFFHOOST 25% OFF coupon

Last edited:
•••
how many websites are your going to host?

•••
Something better than a shared hosting will be a VPS...

•••
If you are trying to host multiple small wordpress sites for back linking purpose only to support your main ecommerce site, try some form of seo hosting.

•••
Geesh,.,,,seo hosting.,...hahahahahha...

I see so many who know nothing about hosting use that on forums....

Guess what?

Hosting has nothing to do with seo and vice versa.

No matter where you host, it is up to YOU to use seo on your site.

Hosting means crap when it comes to seo.

•••
I would recommend a nice German Linux based VPS. They are the cheapest

•••
To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

•••
Personally I love hostgator for wordpress but not for magento e commerce

•••
My vote goes to hostgator.

Personally I love hostgator for wordpress but not for magento e commerce

Why so ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back