Dynadot

Suggestions for parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ok I asked you about the auction site now I wanna ask about a parking program what do you want I know you want money but what else?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the money is there.. I don't see too much problem

Suggestions:
-> Popups to another of your parked domain
-> List of your domains
-> Sales quote page
-> Maybe an "about us" page
-> Having my company banner showcased on my parked domain page would be great.
-> Exchanging your PPC revenue for PPC advertising.

Food for though...
Hope that helps you.

Cheers,
Matt

•••
sometimes i feel that i am missing something out by not trying to park domains, I feel i should do it much more often

•••
i've parked some domains but i dont understand how ppl would want to click on the ads even if they visited the domain

•••
stjjchs said:
i've parked some domains but i dont understand how ppl would want to click on the ads even if they visited the domain

Thats like woman. You don't need to understand. Just do it!

•••
stjjchs said:

Okay, listen here -- let's say I went to your website, Webhosting.com and there were all these text ad links there. If I went there to find a good webhost and the keywords set for that domain are set for 'hosting', then I will see a bunch of links to webhosts, which I will likely click on to find out more information. There you have it. :)

•••
•••
Anthony said:
stjjchs said:

Okay, listen here -- let's say I went to your website, Webhosting.com and there were all these text ad links there. If I went there to find a good webhost and the keywords set for that domain are set for 'hosting', then I will see a bunch of links to webhosts, which I will likely click on to find out more information. There you have it. :)

What if they got to the website throught typosquatting?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back