IT.COM

Suggestion Please! Should I List My Domain On BB

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zaiyan

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I recently regd a domain : TOVOXO.com and submitted it to Brand Bucket...
I got an email today saying that it has been accepted to be listed in the BB Marketplace
The recommended Listing price is : $1695

So, is it worth paying $10 listing fee and $100 logo fee to list the domain in the marketplace ?
Suggestions Welcome :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you can alternatively sell it here on an auciton, mentioning the above information. People here buy BB accepted names and it can fetch you like $15 if you want. I dont buy suchj names but others do. Good luck

•••
Listing domains (unless you have a portfolio of hundreds/thousands names) to BrandBucket is like playing lottery, you are just wasting your money and time (imo).

•••
No one knows when there domain will sell at BB, it could be in few days or it may take years of patience. However for bigger portfolios like 100+ domains one can say there are chances of one sale within an year.

•••
Instantly you'll get around $20-25 for the mentioned domain 'or' put it in BB and be patient.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back