Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Vicky.singh

Established Member
Impact
Hey I'm new in domaining. I register my first domain moderaty.com
Suggest price for my first domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is unusual. I personally find it confusing and kind of weird to pronounce. Hence, I don't see it as a brandable and wouldn't have a high expectation from it. Hence, I don't see any value in this name

•••
It is unusual. I personally find it confusing and kind of weird to pronounce. Hence, I don't see it as a brandable and wouldn't have a high expectation from it. Hence, I don't see any value in this name
But go daddy appraisal price 1200$

•••
But go daddy appraisal price 1200$
Do not put any trust into Godaddy or any other automated appraisal tool, they are designed to take your money...i fell into this trap when I first started and so do many people starting out...

Do a quick search on here for "Godaddy appraisal" and you will see a lot of posts on it....

Would recommend starting out by reading the beginners section before registering or buying anymore domains, it will save you money in the short and long term...

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-beginners.25/

GL...

Last edited:
•••
Do not put any trust into Godaddy or any other automated appraisal tool, they are designed to take your money...i fell into this trap when I first started and so do many people starting out...

Do a quick search on here for "Godaddy appraisal" and you will see a lot of posts on it....

Would recommend starting out by reading the beginners section before registering or buying anymore domains, it will save you money in the

GL...
Thank you

•••
put it on nameliquidate.com

•••
•••
I don't see any value in this one. Also, automated appraisals are largely meaningless.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back