Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.info Subjects .INFO

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
Interested in the general concensus for a rough value of a name like

English.info
Science.info
Math.info
History.info

Thanks in advance

Peter
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There is a wide variance among the subject values, with Science and English leading the way -- both in the low xx,xxx range due to their commercial potential. I would value Math and History around mid x,xxx -- they are good values if developed properly.
 
0
•••
History.info !! Easily $xx,xxx possibly more. Would possibly be the greatest .info name I've seen...

I'm trying to think of a college lesson that 'woudn't' be valuable.....

If you've found one for reg fee or even $xxx it is probably a decent buy...
 
0
•••
I dont know, the guy who owns history.info probably isnt making anywhere near what he could be making off it. Parking it seems like a complete waste.

Theres big money in history, look at the History Channel :)
 
0
•••
Most would all be mid $xx,xxx to low &xxx,xxx.
 
0
•••
If price is priced by what someone is willing to pay, then there are a couple of subject.info domains that I'd be willing to pay $1500 for. They aren't the most monetisable, so I'd say for history.info and maths.info etc prices must start at $10k.
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone

Does anyone else have a good idea on a price for these?

Peter
 
0
•••
As you well know - up to the buyer. The top selling .info names have been geographical , NewYork.info etc


Of these four with a motivated buyer, end user:

English.info $20K plus

Science.info $25K plus plus

Math.info $12K plus

History.info $25K plus plus

Although personally owning Geography.info & American.info makes me somewhat biased
 
0
•••
HI

How many one word domain names do you know of that are not being used
to their full potential with the following exts..

.com
.net
.org
.info
.us
.biz

I would think there are thousands if not tens of thousands...

Domain names like below in the ext .info

English.info
Science.info
Math.info
History.info

Are min 10k to resellers... and I would guess 5x to 10x times that to an end user.

And that does not include what they will be worth in 3/5/10 years from now.

Personally if I owned a domain like this I don't think I would sell it.

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back