Dynadot

marketplace Stud marketplace coming soon (Domain King)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
In case you haven’t heard my partners and I are opening up not only a domain brokerage, not only a marketplace on Stud.com but we have added some secret sauces that’s going to blow the doors off of the industry and open us up to the world.

Stud.com was born on July 1 via a Twitter post and for the last 100 days or so we have been working night and day to bring Stud.com online.

The domain marketplace is about 1/3 of what stud.com is going to be about.

In the weeks ahead we will unveil version 1.0 of STUD. But we won’t stop there. We have big plans for expansion as we add these new features.

read more (Ricks blog)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That theory is so incredible, I had to enter it into my diary, directly.

•••
In what world?

Stud.com might not be the best choice for this project, but it is an incredible domain.
There are much better use cases for that domain.
Wouldn't be surprised if the eventual end user was one of the wealthy racehorse breeding farms.

•••
Sound like the "Stud" never got erected,,,

Last edited:
•••
Maybe he is now a gelding.
Gelding.com is for sale 15k go rick go

Last edited:
•••
I heard that this opened and then closed. How pointless.

•••
In case you haven’t heard my partners and I are opening up not only a domain brokerage, not only a marketplace on Stud.com but we have added some secret sauces that’s going to blow the doors off of the industry and open us up to the world.

Stud.com was born on July 1 via a Twitter post and for the last 100 days or so we have been working night and day to bring Stud.com online.

The domain marketplace is about 1/3 of what stud.com is going to be about.

In the weeks ahead we will unveil version 1.0 of STUD. But we won’t stop there. We have big plans for expansion as we add these new features.

read more (Ricks blog)

Working day and night for 100 days wasn't enough to get this thing going. "Stud.com" is wiped from Rick's Blog, other than some mentions of the domain name.

Oh, well, there's always JointVentures.com....

https://www.ricksblog.com/2013/02/a...rescom-sales-team-now-recruiting-future-mvps/

But we ARE accepting video applications from applicants for the 12 available sales broker positions…starting NOW, posted as links right here in the comments of this blog. How’s that for “out of the box”?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back