Not open for further replies.

rallly616

Established Member
Impact
I have Streams3d.com
what are your thoughts/appraisals ???
thank you for your time

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thought it was just me that didn't get responses for a second, but it's likely the community just doesn't know. The appraisal is nice but with these things what's more important is what the buyer is willing to pay.

•••
Lol me too! I agree tho, the Appraisal tool seems a bit more like guesstimate discussions

•••
As has been said, it doesn't really have a general market value to make an appraisal easy.

The domain is one of those where it's not a terrible name at all, but likely has very few possible buyers, which means it'll probably never sell.
Of course I could be wrong, and you can increase your chances by getting the name visible on marketplaces etc. A buyer might happen by, as for how much they'd pay is up to them and their project budget etc. I'd say it's worth low to mid $xxx to an end user given it's not a terrible name, although negotiations might be tricky given there are probs other domain options out there.

Good luck :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back