Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi Strathclyde.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Poison

MoshCrate.comEstablished Member
Impact
105
I just picked this one up. Strathclyde is a region in South West Scotland which includes Glasgow, Motherwell, Kilmarnock, Clydebank, Paisley and a whole host of cities, towns and districts. I expected this to have been regged already.

What are your thoughts on this one?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any thoughts?
 
0
•••
A domains worth what you can make out of it, unless its a brandname, but if its a brandname its protected.

A name that could become a brandname will only become one with a lot of work and promotion.

So you can either invest time and money making an excellent site about Strathclyde and hope that you can monetize it somehow, or make a brand of Strathclyde (but you ultimately have to sell something to make it worthwhile)

Or you can hope that someone else wants the domain name for a good reason and will buy it of you, for Strathclyde I have no idea whether that will happen of not.

A good domain name is a generic one that you could use for many purposes. In the "geographic" sphere i bought wheresmynearest.mobi , I haven't done anything with it yet, but its more of a domain that a brand could be built with, as I can create www.wheresmynearest.mobi/strathclyde, www.wheresmynearest.mobi/london, www.wheresmynearest.mobi/newyork, It could provide content for anywhere in the world, its one brand name and once you have users they could use it from anywhere.
 
0
•••
nice one, I was looking at glasgow, but it had gone.

A nice WHISKY domain.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back