NameSilo

marketplace Strange Consecutive Sales

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kor

Top Member
Impact
2,599
Lately, I've been noticing a series of domain names appearing in sales reports that make no sense whatsoever, as shown in the screenshot below. These are being sold at a specific price range to avoid triggering fraud detection systems.

dyna-laundy.png


Are aftermarket platforms unaware of this issue? Or are they simply focused on the commission they'll receive and ignoring what's really happening?
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've been closely monitoring this pattern for about a month now and I come across it almost every day.

dyn.png


@Dynadot @Caleb Tweed

Would you consider making a statement on this matter?
 
10
•••
5
•••
Congrats to Seller and Buyer.
 
2
•••
A pretty good laundry job, aside from the marks left on the machine.

ezgif-271af4fff8eca548.gif
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Why isn't this getting more attention?
 
4
•••
If this is money laundering it could damage our own sales!
Because registrars or marketplaces might begin to filter sellers or add more security verifications like KYC method.
 
0
•••
October 6, 2026.

These delightful days, when autumn is starting to make itself felt are the perfect time for doing LAUNDRY! 🍁🍂

Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 04.57.25.png

Which softener do you generally prefer? @Dynadot
 
2
•••
2
•••
3
•••
Kindly submit a comprehensive report by the end of today.
 
0
•••
Kindly submit a comprehensive report by the end of today.
Naah can’t be by the end of the day, but I promise, this one will shock everyone as from what I observed till now.
 
4
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back