Dynadot

.store question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

snuzzyki

Established Member
Impact
Hi
Do you guys think that domains with .store extension can be sold via outbound emails to shops/stores owners of other extensions ? I mean single word domains in .store like Bicycle.store , would it sell?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi
Do you guys think that domains with .store extension can be sold via outbound emails to shops/stores owners of other extensions ? I mean single word domains in .store like Bicycle.store , would it sell?
I think it is definitely possible. The hard part is finding the few willing to buy and negotiating a price.
I have 'TheComicBook.Store' (ComicBook.Store is a premium at $32k) It's pretty obvious who my potential customer is. But, I *think* I can find an end user once I try. But, I almost prefer to find a domainer that enjoys comics and sell to them (or trade).

Last edited:
•••
To add on to what CJ6 has said, most domainers have learned to "never say never." There's always potential and uncertainty to the market. If you're looking to invest in .store, do so responsibly. Diversify your investments. :)

And if you're new to the game, you should try out some of the more successful new TLDs. Namebio is helpful with sales results too.

•••
Thanks
I got VODKAS.store , what are your opinions on this one ? I can also sell this one if someone is interested out there, cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back